Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Learning to improv

Although I love acting, I've always put it on the back burner. I studied theatre in junior high, high school and as a minor in college. As I explore career options, theatre continues to surface on my "what-can-I-do" lists.

Two weeks ago, I started a beginner's improv class at the Second City Training Center in Chicago. I love it. The class enables me to express myself and use my energy wisely.

Although with two kids, I'm always using my energy in an efficient way.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you are enjoying your class. And extremely impressed that have made time for improv in your very busy life. I hope you enjoy the rest of your classes.
Sincerely,
Kerry Sheehan
President, Second City Training Centers (and mom of a very active 6year old!)