Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Waiting game


Our Dakota Fanning future is on hold for, well, three more months. We went to Talent Agency # 1, and an Employee asked to bring her out to meet the agents (without her parents). My husband and I watched as the agents said hello to Eena and she just ate her apple slices quietly. I had no idea that is what they would do or else I would have prepped her to say hi to everyone.

When they returned to the room, the Employee said to bring her back in three months when she'll be a size 3T and when she'll likely be more talkative. The Employee said several times that Eena is super cute and that they definitely want to see her again.

Next time, I'll make sure she isn't eating and that she's ready to talk to everyone. Well, at least, we have three more months to prepare.

No comments: