Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Twinkle twinkle little star

When layoffs were looming at my former place of employment, I told friends that if the ax fell on me I would become a stage mom. Think Jade Barrymore, Dina Lohan, Lynne Spears but without all the drama. Last month, my husband and I sent in pictures of our daughters to Talent Agency #1 in Chicago. They called and want to interview Eena on Wednesday. We don't have to bring anything just ourselves. Baba will stay home with our nanny.

Eena is sometimes a little shy when she first meets someone. However, the talent agency wants outgoing kids. I'm going to do my first Stage Mommy thing and give her a little candy beforehand to make sure she's energetic. Just so you don't think I'm a bad mom: Eena rarely has sugar, and she eats tons of vegetables and fruits every day.

Will Eena be the next Dakota Fanning? Only time will tell...

No comments: