Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ni-Ou, Neo and Ne-Yo


Every once in awhile, I record "Dancing With the Stars" to watch with A & K. They love the music and the dancing. We watched last night's show tonight. A was dancing around the living room, especially after she saw the two little girls dancing. K was shaking to the music too. R&B singer Ne-Yo performed his song "Closer." A's Chinese name is Ni-Ou, and and we kept it as one of her middle names. We also gave K the middle name of Neo, the Greek spelling. When I told A that the singer was named Ne-Yo, she said: "Just like me!"

Although I'm not sure of their singing skills yet, I recently sent photos of the girls to a talent agency in Chicago...maybe my Ni-Ou and Neo will be famous too.

1 comment:

Ashley Winters said...

That's a good idea! I'm sure your little girls loved the music, and we both know they are great dancers.